Apolla socks provide the benefit of a shoe and comfort of a sock. That is why dancer's call them Shocks! They provide all the sport-science features you need in ONE sock.
Patented targeted zones provide arch and ankle support:
- The 20-30 mmHg compression zones lift in key points of the feet to lift and stabilize but do NOT prevent range of motion like an orthotic...so you can still build foot strength
- The high quality compression assists circulation & recovery by reducing inflammation which energizes your muscles.
- This is very similar to the support you will get from taping…except it allows for better movement and comfort.
- The stability they provide is raved about from customers with joint hypermobility and are looking for comfort and stability.
Knit-in Energy Absorption:
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed Apolla socks reduced force.
- Our padding on the ball of the foot AND the heel provides comfort for your metatarsals but is not too thick in shoes.
- Apolla socks are anatomically correct. Click here to see how to wear them properly
ALL OF OUR APOLLA SOCKS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE AMERICAN PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE.
WHY DO YOU WANT ALL OF THESE FEATURES IN YOUR SOCKS?
Our high-quality, patented compression, and energy absorption combined stabilizes the 26 bones in the foot and the ankle’s tendons and ligaments. This minimizes the amount of inflammation that takes place during your daily life or exercise that occurs due to overuse in your joints and muscles. We encourage you to have a pair for your exercise and a pair for recovery or everyday wear.
Inflammation is a natural occurence in the body, but if it is not removed or given enough time to decrease it can build up to cause chronic pain and issues like plantar fasciitis and tendonitis. Apolla socks help to not only decrease this painful inflammation that exercise and long days on your feet produces, but it also helps remove it. You will notice less fatigue, muscle pain, and they don't prevent range of motion so your muscles can still build strength. When you remove inflammation, you ache less and feel better…and you can do MORE of what you love, longer & stronger!
May 23, 2021
Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is good idea. I agree with you.