Our Apolla Promise
Apolla is proud to make high quality, premium products that are 100% made in the USA and we strive to provide equally as excellent customer service. In that spirit, we promise to do everything we can to help you get into your perfect fit and style of Shocks. Please reach out to us in one of the many available contact options (Click Here) so we can guide you to your best fit before you place your order. However, if on the rare occasion the Shocks are not for you, we will refund your original order…simple as that!
- Refund offer is valid within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Apolla will require The Shocks to be shipped back in order to process the refund.
- Refund will only be applied once the Shocks have been received at our fulfillment center.
- You must email Apolla at info@apollaperformance to start the exchange or return process and get information.
- Customer is responsible for any shipping charges associated with the return OR exchange.
- All returns and exchanges must be sent back in their original condition including packaging.
- Apolla will first try to exchange your Shocks to determine if a different style, fit, or size will meet satisfaction before refunding since we do believe there is an Apolla Shock for everyone.
Apolla will return any products due to manufacturing defects and exchange products due to any sizing issue. The product may have been tried on. However, we ask you do not dance in the Shocks until you determine the fit and style is perfect for you. Items may be exchanged for an item of equal/lesser value. If a product is exchanged for lesser value, we will refund the difference. If the product is exchanged for a higher value we will send you an invoice to pay the difference.
All refunds (online or in person) will be issued according to the method of payment used in the original purchase. Please allow 5-7 business days of processing time once Shocks have been received to see the refund show on your original form of payment.
Apolla is not responsible for pairs bought at a retailer. Shocks must have been purchased from Apolla directly for our Apolla Promise to be honored with the customer.
For those items bought in person (convention/tradeshow), customer has through the end of that weekend to return/exchange their product. Sales are final at the close of business for that weekend. The product must be unworn to be considered for return/exchange. Items purchased at convention are available immediately (not including pre-order phase) and do not include shipping fees.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we are not able to provide return shipping labels at this time.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive instructions and “Return & Exchange”. You will receive a response within 24-48 hours. This is the only way to handle returns or exchanges at this time.
- Please see Apolla FAQ's & Tips page to get many questions on sizing, traction, style etc. answered or to contact Apolla directly.
- Make sure to try on Apolla Shocks® immediately upon receipt to check sizing before you dance in them
- We cannot return or exchange Shocks without knowing the proper size and gender
- For the Alphas, please make sure to keep packaging insert with the proper pair so you can keep track of the Alpha size and gender
- Remember, these are compression garments so they are tight
- See below size chart tips to make sure your Shocks are fitting correctly
- Please contact with any questions.